Featured Post

Three hearts. Three souls.

He’s hot. He’s young. He’s bad. And Sal Raniero can’t keep his ass out of trouble. He’s spent months learning to keep cli...

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Concert: Arctic Monkeys

I was not a huge AM fan before this concert...I really wasn't.
But something odd happened that night amidst that wavy AM-gonna-give-me-a-seizure-light.
When "505" started...
And I got to say...I have to say this and heaven forgive me... when the women in the crowd went wild over Alex Turner turned up this insane amount of sexual energy - it was simply amazing. This dance between him and them. It was sort of like he was passionately fucking every screaming woman there, probably a few guys were screaming too. I was just enthralled by the whole of it all. I mean I have seen people scream. I am not a newb. But this was epic. We are not talking teenage groupie girls going mad here, we are talking every imaginable age, race, pretty, freaky - it didn't matter. And frankly, it was fucking awesome.
The experience alone was enough to write a book on...

Light, love, and AM.... "seven hour flights...."
k

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.