Featured Post

Three hearts. Three souls.

He’s hot. He’s young. He’s bad. And Sal Raniero can’t keep his ass out of trouble. He’s spent months learning to keep cli...

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My Nemesis

The treadmill. 

Ok so I have been doing this whole eating better exercising thing for almost a year now. And I am going to use this time to whine - bitch - about how irritating my bladder has become with this. I typically work out for 69 minutes, cause I'm kinky like that and I enjoy the pain - endorphin's.
But I absolutely loathe it when I have to go piss mid-workout, which is typically EVERY DAY!

And if you are a talented graphic designer who hasn't ever done any pro-work, send me an email at kaileereesesamuels@gmail.com. I am shopping for book covers and I am open to undiscovered talent!

Love & Light from the T-mill,
k

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.